Tuesday 3 February 2015

1, I picked GQ magazine because it links to what I want to do for my main linked production- Mens magazine.  As this magazine is only about males and it will be perfect for my topic.

2. The magazine was quite hard to produce and make it perfect. The first issue was to get the colours right and identical to the magazine I produced. The logo was hard to create and someone from the class had to help me to produce it.

3. The biggest strength of the production is the picture as it is almost perfect to the real one. Also the font I used was identical. When the logo was produced it was identical to the real one.

4. The first lesson I learnt was to never rush on Photoshop because it will not come out in the right way and to watch to tutorials to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment